- You may not change lanes when you turn.
- You may not change gears while you turn.
- You may not cross a barrier line.
- You may not drive on the yellow or red line
- Always stop behind the stop line.
- You may not drive in a buss lane in operating hours.
- You may not drive on a painted island.
- Keep to 1st or 2nd gear while turning, going over speed humps , in traffic circles.
- You may not stop on a box junction but you may drive over it.
- You may not look at your gears when changing .
- Check your blind spot before you indicate and before you turn/change lanes.
- Try to keep 10km below the speed limit .
- Pedestrians always have right of way.
- Be curtious when driving on the road.
Instructors Certified By the Department of Transport
Users have found this Service Beneficial - Do YOU Like This Service YES NO