Tips when choosing a driving school
- First and foremost , ask your driving instructor if they have a valid instructors license . All instructors licenses have to be renewed yearly thus ensuring a high standard of efficiency and K53 knowledge.
- When you make an appointment , THEY SHOULD BE ON TIME....when your instructor is constantly late , it reflects on his inability to plan his schedule and yours.
- Your driving instructor must ensure you are prepared prior to your test.
- Take note of how well and how willing your instructor is at answering your questions . A good instructor is always encouraging questions and is not easily annoyed.
- The instructor usually displays lack of attention by unnecessarily playing on the cell phone and/or reading a magazine during lessons .
- Word of Mouth and reputable feedback from friends and family, is an excellent way to select a driving school and saves much time and cost in making a poor choice.
- Make sure the driving school's vehicle are clean and well-maintained.
Instructors Certified By the Department of Transport
Users have found this Service Beneficial - Do YOU Like This Service YES NO